Sunday 7 March 2010

Review: MeMeMe PussyCat Cheek and Lip Tint




The MeMeMe retails for £4.99 from Superdrug, it is designed to give the cheeks and lips a flush of colour. This is a dupe for the Benetint by Benefit which retails for £23.50.

To be honest I both love and hate this product. I don't like this product because on the lips it makes it look as though you have biting on your lips. The product seems to dry out my lips. Also, the smell is not the nicest thing on the lips as well as this the taste isn't the nicest thing. Therefore, if you are planning to use this mainly as a lip stain I wouldn't really recommend this.

Now, as a cheek stain this is one of my favorite products for a rosy glow kind of look. It is so lovely and is not at all drying like it is on the lips. Also, I don't notice the smell as obviously the lips are by the nose therefore, the smell is much more obvious on the lips.

Overall, this is a brilliant cheek product and definitely stays put as well as giving the cheeks a nice bit of colour. It is not such a good lip product and so I wouldn't recommend it for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment