Monday 15 March 2010

Review: YBF Yellow Neutralizing Powder



The YBF Yellow Neutralizing Powder retails for £18.30 from QVC. It claims to help tone down redness as well as cover up imperfections and set foundation.

I have a bit of redness in my cheeks and the only thing that seems to cover it is foundation. However, to be honest I don't really like wearing a full face of make up everyday. I do for school just because it gives me a bit more confidence but on the weekends I normally just go without make-up except for some concealer and mascara. I thought that this would be my holy grail product and that I would have finally found something that I could use daily to help calm down my redness and maybe even replace my foundation. Unfortunately it didn't really do that. I do use this product on a daily basis to set my make-up. However, for me this just is not worth the money. I didn't pay the RRP for it as I got it as part of a set but I wouldn't really recommend this except to set make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment