Friday 26 March 2010

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara


You have probably heard about this mascara at some point. It's advertised as the biggest selling mascara in the US and its been in my make-up bag for a while. It doesn't for me personally give big look at me lashes but it does separate quite well and and lengthen to some extent. If you love the false lash effect I do think that this could be built up as that is probably my favourite thing about this mascara is that you can build it up without it clumping.

Overall I think that this is a great everyday work/school mascara, but if you do have the patience this can be built up. To be honest there are better mascaras on the market for bigger lashes such as the Avon SuperShock or the No7 Extravagant Lashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment