Friday 5 March 2010

Brand Rave: Nails Inc



Nails Inc is by far my favourite nail company. I have yet to find a bad colour, they are a very innovative British brand and are constantly updating their colour selection. The RRP of these colours are £10 each, I know pretty steep but if you go into House of Fraser most of their stores will have a Nails Inc section they will often have a little selections of colours for a price lower than the RRP. For example, the first Nails Inc set I bought was from Nails Inc it included 6 colours and a top and base coat. All of this was for £30 this comes to just £3.75 a bottle which is just as cheap as a drugstore brand but much better quality. Also, the shopping channel QVC offers sets of Nails Inc varnishes for low prices.

Now to why I like Nails Inc. At school I am pretty much known for my nails I change them every other day and I take good care of my hands and nails through moisturising and nail oils. For me cheaper brands tend to chip much quicker and as soon as I see one chip I absolutely have to remove the polish from all my nails (I know its a bit obsessive). I have been Nails Inc now for just over a year. I have 23 (21 of these being colours) of their products and all of them are unusual colours. Not only are the colours special but so are the formulas, I can wear one of their colours for a week without one chip (although I don't do this often because I get bored of wearing a colour for more than 3 days). Also, the nail varnish dries so quick its amazing.

Overall if you are a newbie to painting your nails I would definitely recommend Nails Inc you will never go back I promise you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment