Friday 5 March 2010

Top 5 Nails Inc Colours

As I have a lot of Nails Inc products I thought it would be a fun idea to tell you which five I am always wearing and are my definite favourites. I just want to say that I feel it is important to wear a top and base coat with all of these nail varnishes as they are packed full of colour and may stain your nails. The top and base coat I recommend is definitely the Caviar top and base coat. The top coat is called 45 seconds and it dries my nails in about 30 seconds so if you hate how long your polish takes to dry then this is the product for you. Other colours I want to give a quick mention to are Jermyn Street (lovely taupe shot through with silver almost made the list) and Victoria Street (beautiful soft silver colour that won't make you feel as thought you are putting metal on your nails gorgeous everyday colour)

1. Aspen- its a pretty satin red colour that I just think is perfect at any time of the year if you want something for a formal occasion to me this is the little black dress of nail colour.

2. Hanover Street- great electric blue colour very close second to Aspen. Whenever I wear this colour people always comment. I think it would be great on the toes in flip flop season.

3. Victoria- the colour isn't given justice in the picture its a plummy black colour. Again lovely talking point. If your someone who loves dark just off black colours you will love how much depth this has.

4. Bond Street Lights- To be honest I don't know whether they still make this colour, but if manage to get your hands on it, it is the most beautiful shimmer I have ever come across. When I wore this (around Christmas time) everyone said my nails were like discoballs. Love, Love, Love this colour the reason it doesn't get higher is because it is sooo hard to remove I don't get this problem with other Nails Inc products but with this I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment