Wednesday 3 March 2010

Product Rave:Rimmel Stay Glossy


I bought my Rimmel Stay Glossy in 260 My Eternity. On my lips it comes out as quite a nice neutral pink, however, this may depend upon how pigmented your lips are. The price ranges from around £5-£6.50 for 5.5ml of product. On the package it claims to stay glossy for up to six hours, hence the name. The lipgloss does have a doefoot applicator (spongy thing) instead of a brush I know that a lot of people prefer to have a brush applicator but I don't really mind for a product of this quality.



I have tried a lot of lipglosses, to be honest most of them last 10 minutes if that. I have always been more of a lipstick kind of girl as I only really make my lips a focal point if I am going out. For school I normally just put on some Carmex Lip Balm.




Despite my reservations I did buy a Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss as I thought it would be great in the day over the top of my Carmex. This is honestly the best lipgloss I have ever tried. I don't know whether it quite lasts for six hours but I would definitely say that it lasts over 3 hours. I think that for a drugstore product this is very reasonable. As for drying out lips I don't think that it does but maybe this depends upon how well you look after your lips. I have used it without my Carmex under it and it doesn't slide off it sits nicely on top. I am very pleased with the lipgloss and I will be buying it in more colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment