Saturday 6 March 2010

Review: NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Pink Cheek Glow




NYC Color Wheel Mosaic claims to reduce shine and oil in the cheeks as well as giving the complexion a brightening effect. It definitely does stop any shine on the cheeks, therefore, I wouldn't recommend this during the winter when you may want more of that dewy effect. However, if like me you want a matte effect on your face on certain days and what not then this is the product for you.

Although it does give a matte effect it does have a bit of shimmer shot through it. This means that the face doesn't look as flat and I think this is the brightening effect that they talk about. As for pigmentation this product is quite pigmented depending upon where you put your brush. It is very easy to go overboard with, but if you use a brush that isn't densely packed with bristles this will lessen the chance of going overboard.

Overall, this is a great little blusher and I am going to get the bronzer and highlight as I think they are a steal at £3.99 as to be honest this probably last me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment