Friday 5 March 2010

Cheap Products Worth Trying




All of the products I am mentioning are things that I have bought recently and have enjoyed and can recommend. First of all I think that the Superdrug own brand face masks are amazing. They come in 4 different formulas and I have 2. I bought them on a buy one get one free and they retail at £1.99 each. Very cheap for the quality. The pink tube contains a Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask, the green tube contains an Aloe Vera Deep Cleansing Mud Mask. You leave the masks on for 10 minutes each and then wash off you will be left with glowing skin. I recommend to use these masks once a week. One week I will use the Aloe, the next I will use the Raspberry, or I will use whatever I think my skin needs the most. Personally, I prefer the Aloe Vera mask to the Raspberry as I like the fresh, clean smell that it has.

The other product I would like to mention is Carmex Lip Balm. It retails for £2.49 and the strangest thing pushed me to buy it. I get spots around the edge of my mouth, and this product contains salicylic acid which is a proved spot fighter. I was a little nervous as all spot products I have used were very drying and the whole point of a lip balm is to moisturise. I bought this product anyway and I have not regretted it. It's not dry at all. For the first time ever my lips are smooth and for me the best thing is that fact that it is in a tube. I hate pots such as Vaseline because I always end up with the product stuck under my somewhat long finger nails. Carmex is also great because lipgloss and lipstick can glide over the top, however, if you don't want to wear either put on a thick layer of Carmex and it will look like a high shine clear lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment