Saturday 6 March 2010

Review: Telescopic Clean Definition by L'Oreal.


L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition claims to lengthen lashes by up to 50%. I can definitely vouch for that my lashes are amazingly long with this mascara. Also, it claims that the high precision flexible brush defines and separates lashes one by one helping to give a fanned out effect. To be honest I did find that some of my lashes clumped but this happened a lot less then with other mascaras. To be honest I have never really had a mascara that hasn't clumped my lashes.

I chose the L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition in Black and I bought mine from Boots for £9.99. The colour of this mascara is very dark. Therefore, if you find that some mascaras just aren't pigmented enough for you eyelashes this one is perfect. The brush is very long and thin the bristles oddly are very short. However, because they were short the mascara seemed to glide the lashes much easier. As the bristles are so thin the wand doesn't actually pick up a lot of the solution. However, this does make the mascara much easier to build up. I didn't curl my lashes before using this mascara as I always seem to forget and end up curling them after. This did seem to help keeping a curl in. Overall this is a very good mascara I will probably repurchase it. The only thing that would stop is that I have an obsession of always having to buy a different mascara every time one runs out so that I don't feel like I'm missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment